Here is all the greatness, and I'm talking crazy goodness that we loaded into this Renaissance Now Kit:
- 9 chocolate cardstock interior pages
- Prima Embossed Chipboard Front & Back covers (Stay tuned for a oh so very Mary technique on how to decorate these to make them look like Punched LEATHER!)
- 15 double sided 6"x6" printed cardstock ~ featuring the entire Graphic 45 Renaissance Faire line, plus lots of 7gypsies too! The 7gypsies paper is solid color on the back, so lots to work with if you aren't into all that pattern :) - Please note that your painting paper with the ladies on it will vary, but they are all fabulous.
- 4 solid colored 6"x6" cardstock, 1 6"x6"vellum, 1 6"x6"flocked
- Assorted sized coordinating papers for journaling, matting, etc.
- Die-cuts: 3 flowers, 2 postage shaped, 1 ribbon tag, 1 "Create" word, 2 frames
- 10 Renaissance Faire Tags & 2 small patterned circles (YMV)
- 2 - 4x6 Vintage cutouts from 1920 Sears & Roebuck catalog (YMV)
- 1 Sheet of apx. 10 chipboard buttons (YMV)
- 9 ribbons/trims
- Flowers: 4 velvet & 3 fabric
- 1 chipboard word (YMV)
- 10+ heart buttons ~ including 1 glittered (YMV)
- 8 copper/gold brads
- 1 preprinted die-cut journaling tag (YMV)
- 3 vintage postage stamps
- 1 metal/epoxy embellishment
- 1 strip of turquoise rhinestones
Woo wee that's a lot. This paper line is just to die for and we really hope you love it.